Which distribution of Linux do you use? Red Hat, SuSE, Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware, Archlinux, or Fedora Linux? Is it an End of Life version? Regardless of which distribution of Linux you use, or it's age, our professionally certified Linux team has the technical skills and experience to support your environment. There are many advantages to using our Linux services, and we believe you won't be disappointed. Below is a preview of what we can offer for your Linux environment, but if you don't see what you're looking for, just ask!
AIX support services with experienced techs can be difficult to obtain, and when you do find support, the cost is prohibitive. By continuously supporting AIX systems from early PowerPC©, POWER5©, and POWER6© to current releases, we can help you maximize your ROI.
- Linux Phone Support – Logical Volume Manager support, file system suppport for Ext, XFS, and BTRFS, support for HP ServiceGuard©, Veritas Cluster Suite©, and Red Hat Cluster Suite©, virtualization interoperation support for KVM, Xen©, VMware™, OpenVZ, LXC©, and Docker©, and much more!
- Linux Hardware Support – We partner with quality hardware providers, so let us handle the details
- Linux Managed Services – Remote System Administration, patch analysis, hosting
- Linux System Monitoring
PARSEC can provide internally sourced, non-vendor patches for vulnerable or broken network services and other Linux issues.
You will be happy that you called PARSEC's expert staff for your Linux consulting needs. Explore the services we can provide, and know that we can customize any of the services to fit your needs.
- Customized Consulting – Kernel tuning for performance and stability, networking configuration, porting and packaging Software, and much more!
- Storage – Storage multipathing with multipathd and 3rd party tools like EMC Powerpath
- Security – TSEC C2 security and Linux's enhanced user security & PAM
AIX training at PARSEC is laser focused on systems administration. Time is money and you can save both by enrolling in our three AIX classes. You will go from beginner to advanced with AIX training focused on technical learning without a sales pitch for products or classes you don't need. We concentrate on operational learning to give you solid and real situational training that will make you effective on the job and give you new productive abilities. You will learn to take full advantage of AIX's features, plus features which are completely undocumented, yet highly used by IBM.
- Course Schedule
The key to PARSEC Group's quality training is our instructors; all our courses are delivered by senior level instructors who bring valuable, real-world experience to the classroom, which makes for increased applicability of your newly gained knowledge in your own real life situations. This, along with the written course material, will be valuable assets in the future!