- Test and troubleshoots assemblies and/or servers.
- Prepare technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical issues.
- OS (Linux/Windows/Solaris) installation.
- Basic network switches configuration.
- Basic PDU (Power Distribution Unit) configuration.
- Ability to adapt to change (positive and negative).
- Ability to work under stress and deal calmly.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Work in a team environment.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a good attitude.
- Capable of working independently with little or no instructions.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment and has a stable work history.
- Minimum of 2 years related technical and/or industrial experience.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Basic Networking knowledge.
- Basic Microsoft Windows knowledge.
ASA Computers, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Specialist to support various marketing responsibilities including lead generation, content creation, and retail marketing events for the sales team.
To succeed at ASA Computers, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard-working. You should have the ability to create exceptional marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase awareness and drive sales. You must communicate and collaborate effectively across the company.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns gain insight and assess against goals.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
- Generate leads and drive traffic for our products and services.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls, emails, and other forms of outreach.
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, qualified opportunities, and more.
- Research, identity, and prospect for new clients.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field required, MBA in Marketing is plus.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Positive “can-do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent written communications and strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
ASA Computers, Inc. is looking for Physical Layer Technician to immediately join our team in Fremont, CA. You will play a critical role as a rack, stack and cabling technician.
To succeed at ASA Computers, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard-working.
- Assist in the physical racking and cabling of server equipment into industrial server cabinets.
- This starts with the inspection and mechanical set-up of the cabinets, and finishes with the final inspection of a populated and dressed server cabinet, possibly including assisting in the delivery of the cabinet to the customer site.
- System integration prior to racking is not a required skill.
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Follows detailed written or verbal instructions, including visual aids.
- Follow supervisor's instruction and testing procedures.
Required Job: Physical Layer Technician:
- Good mechanical aptitude with experience using basic hand tools.
- Good 2-way communication skills, both in understanding verbal instructions from a supervisor and reporting back any problems found during the performance of job duties.
- High attention to detail, with the understanding that all requested tasks are vital, regardless of perceived importance.
- Previous rack, stack, cable labeling, routing and bundling experience related to server cabinet builds with multiple network bundles and in-rack power distribution.
- Self-motivated, multi-task team player.
- Must be able and willing to lift light to moderate weights unassisted, and moderate to heavy weights with assistance.
- Familiar with racking basic servers from SuperMicro, Intel, HP, Dell, IBM.
- Familiar with racking Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Dell equipment.
- Familiar with racking Servertech, APC equipment.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-3 years in the electronic or computer industry.
- Prior experience with computer assembly a plus.
- Must be able to read and understand assembly instructions, production orders, and all other documentation used to control processes.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic understanding of the English language.
- Basic computer skills.
- Quick learner and self-starter.
- Occasional over-time and weekend.
ASA Computers, Inc. is looking for Senior Sales Rep For Storage Devices to immediately join our team in Fremont, CA. ASA Computers Inc. (Silicon Valley) Formed in 1989, is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. ASA has been the leader in server products, computing and networking for more than 31 years. We pride ourselves in providing superior server design at competitive costs. Our servers help individuals, companies, and organizations to provide more efficient work with a higher ROI for products and services. ASA provides a vast wealth of solid experience and best practices in the areas of systems integration, engineering, and manufacturing. We maintain R&D Lab at our Silicon Valley headquarters to be able to build, test, and stress new designs and configurations for our customers, and to create "Gold Standard" copies of key builds that customers deploy with us.
Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience plus Strong knowledge of server sales, familiar with all server and its parts. Must have experience in data center equipment and designing/installation.
- Partner with the Infrastructure Architecture, Development and Operations teams for Sales and supporting shared storage technologies from Dell/EMC, HP, Nutanix and other storage and backup technologies during all phases of systems lifecycle to define, implement and support proof of concept, design, configuration, automation, testing, migration phases, triage incidents to resolution
- Mentoring of team members relating to the job function and demonstrate leadership through technical knowledge, interpersonal skills, business knowledge, organizational skills and professionalism
- You'll be rewarded and recognized for your sales performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and educational combination
- 7+ years of sales experience with enterprise storage and/or backup infrastructure support or combination of relevant experience and education
- Sales experience with various enterprise storage solutions
- Strong knowledge in shared storage technologies from IBM, Dell/EMC, NetApp, Pure storage, HP, Cohesity, Nutanix and other storage and backup technologies
- Certifications or training in storage and backup technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills in a senior position
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, communication, management, and relationship skills
- Ability to work within a group setting as well as independently.
- Ability to establish priorities, set objectives and meet them with minimal supervision.