AIX support services with experienced techs can be difficult to obtain, and when you do find support, the cost is prohibitive. By continuously supporting AIX systems from early PowerPC©, POWER5©, and POWER6© to current releases, we can help you maximize your ROI.
- AIX Phone Support – Phone lines are available 24x7, LPAR & DLPAR configuration and support, crytographic system support, JFS and JFS2 support, and much more!
- AIX Hardware Support – Single point of contact for hardware support
- AIX Managed Services – Customizable Remote System Administration, user management and provisioning on demand, hosting
- AIX System Monitoring – Remote System Monitoring, Online System Monitoring
PARSEC can provide internally sourced, non-IBM patches for vulnerable or broken network services and other AIX issues.
Contact us now to get a unique menu of consulting services. You'll be glad you did!
- Customized Consulting – Logical Volume Manager configuration and management, WPARs, DLPARs and PowerVM implementation, TOPAS capacity planning, etc.
- Storage – SAN migrations, storage performance, storage redundancy review
- Security – C2 security and AIX's enhanced user security & PAM, security audit, intrusion recovery, security readiness review, regulatory security implementations
AIX training at PARSEC is laser focused on systems administration. Time is money and you can save both by enrolling in our three AIX classes. You will go from beginner to advanced with AIX training focused on technical learning without a sales pitch for products or classes you don't need. We concentrate on operational learning to give you solid and real situational training that will make you effective on the job and give you new productive abilities. You will learn to take full advantage of AIX's features, plus features which are completely undocumented, yet highly used by IBM.
- AIX100 – AIX Fundamentals
- AIX210 – AIX System Administration
- AIX220 – AIX Advanced System Administration
The key to PARSEC Group's quality training is our instructors; all our courses are delivered by senior level instructors who bring valuable, real-world experience to the classroom, which makes for increased applicability of your newly gained knowledge in your own real life situations. This, along with the written course material, will be valuable assets in the future!