ASA Computers Career
Join our Team!
"Do you love turning your challenges into opportunities? Come join our team!"
Ready to join a team that provides superior server products and outstanding customer service? Learn more about employment opportunities available with ASA Computers! Join the ASA Team!
Send us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Systems Engineer
- Work under the supervision of Senior Engineer to design, install, and configure customer's network servers
- Perform analysis, evaluation and test on Linux, UNIX or Windows operating systems on network servers
- Review and evaluate network systems. Troubleshoot network systems and recommends improvements to network
- Prepare reports to document test results. Provide resolution for network problems. Participate in network planning, engineering, architecture, and the development of technical standards and interface applications
- Document instructions for production department on hardware and software configurations
- Write and document test procedures and passing criteria for the configurations. Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
- Work with assembly and production to ensure server units are built according to specifications. Evaluate new server-related hardware and software products
Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Use ERP, SAS, SAP, quantitative analysis and methods to conduct and coordinate product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the company; advise and recommend to management on areas of logistics, inventory and operations management planning and requirements, execution and coordination
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives
- Prepare reports and assessments for management review; interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data, and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes such as sales, marketing, customer service and technical support activities to achieve goals in retaining existing clients and to find, attract, and win new clients
- Responsible for providing advanced pre-sales support for networking products and services by working with Account Manager to architect, design, propose, and close both existing and new opportunities
- Provide support and leadership in enterprise network systems design and architecture as well as provide product updates and advice to clients
- Present recommendations to clients regarding enterprise network systems configuration and will be responsible for the development of the project scope and the development of the proposals on servers, storage solutions and green power data center solution/architect
- Translate complex business requirements into enterprise network systems solutions
- Develop overall enterprise network systems solutions including high-level design, statement of work, and bills of materials
- Assist Account Managers in presenting solutions to client
- Provide advanced presales support for internal teams
- Provide advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
- Assist Account Managers with designing enterprise network systems and solutions
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners
- Attend key partner events and training sessions
BS in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering or equivalant plus 5 years of experience in job offer or as Systems Analyst / Support Engineer.
DevOps Engineer (Manufacturing Engineering)
- You will work closely with our teams and be the DevOps voice to ensure scalability & performance becomes part of the app architecture
- You will bring in new ideas, whether it's a new tool or technology, that will help us massively innovate
- You must demonstrate capability to author and edit Kickstart and/or Precede files and to manage associated services. (TFTP/HTTP/NFS/DHCP/PXE-IPXE)
- Strong background in Linux Administration
- Linux Operating System deployment expertise
- Experience with automation/configuration management using at least one of the following (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Cfengine, Saltstack)
- Strong familiarity with one or more open source virtualization and / or container technology stacks. (Open Stack, KVM, Docker, CoreOS, LXC etc.)
- Familiarity with relational and nosql database frameworks and tools. (Sqlite, MariaDB / Mysql, Mongodb, Aerospike, CouchDB etc)
- Demonstrable shell scripting / systems administration scripting expertise
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science or equivalent work experience
2-4 years of experience in Operations / IT, leading teams and Linux
We're looking for highly motivated people who are passionate about their work to make a difference in this world!