Senior Marketing Specialist
ASA Computers, Inc. is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to support various marketing responsibilities including lead generation, content creation, and retail marketing events for the sales team.
To succeed at ASA Computers, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have the ability to create exceptional marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase awareness and drive sales. You must communicate and collaborate effectively across the company.
This role will be based in Fremont, CA. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong drive to manage initiatives and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Drive strategic marketing campaign before and after release
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns gain insight and assess against goals
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
- Generate leads and drive traffic for our products and services
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field required, MBA in Marketing is plus.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in server industry is must, with a mix of strategy, product, creative and execution experience
- Strongly prefer the candidate with marketing experience in server hardware industry
- Be consumer-centric, and understand the target audience completely
- Positive "can do" attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrated organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent written communications and strong presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency